[PD] pix_freeframe

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 20:27:30 CEST 2006

I'm on PD-extended-0.39.2-test2, WinXP. (Most recent version, test4
for WinXP just crashes, and I believe for test3 GEM doesn't work... ).

I can't for the life of me get [pix_freeframe] to load a plugin. I put
all the DLL's in my pd/extra folder.

I changed PD "path" settings, deleting the path for System fonts, and
replacing this with the pd/extra, thinking that, based on the
freeframe helpfile, pd should look for the freeframe plugins, in all
the directories inside the path. But, it doesn't work.

Am I doing something wrong?

~David