[PD] pix_freeframe

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 21:27:29 CEST 2006

Nope - still doesn't work. EXACTLY the same problems as before.

Gem version in this PD-extended is 0.90, maybe the problem is with Gem?

Unfortunately, I only have computers from work to use, so running
Linux is not an option. My bosses would kill me if they turned on the
computer and found a confusing Linux OS! (yes, I'm working on PD when
I should be working ... not always though, I get to take my work
laptop home and use it for other things.)

~David