[PD] where to find preferences on windows?

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 13:43:26 CEST 2006

hi

in the end i run /c:windows/regedit.exe and found the pd entries in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Pd. I deleted the -nogui from flags but
after that when i run PD i had no sound devices (??).
As i didnt understand very well all the entries related to PD, in the
end i deleted all and after that it was working fine. This is weird as i
am quite sure i only modified the flags entry.

enrike