[PD] pd-competition?

\js js0000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 17:43:58 CEST 2006

hi

On 8/30/06, Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:
> We did a Pd Compo for the pd convention 2004 and just decided:
> Everyone is a winner. I think it's nice to set a certain goal or
> limit, though.  The pd-convention compo had a patch size limit, and it
> was required to do both audio and graphics.

some kinda project might be nice.

'make at most 3 minutes of music using the rtc lib just released'

and people could contribute to the project for a limited time period.
all entries would then be posted some where publically accessible.

maybe the wiki could be used for something like this?

--
\js  [ http://or8.net/~johns/ ]