[PD] pd-competition?

Christopher Charles schraubzwingenhalterung at web.de
Wed Aug 30 18:31:25 CEST 2006

David Powers wrote:
> I think this is a cool idea.
>
> My only concern would be, whether cross-platform and version issues,
> which are obviously still being sorted out by some of us, might be a
> problem. What happens if someone who is judding six entries, can't run
> three of them for some reason?
that's why i suggested portability as a judging criterium. if a judge
can't open a patch because he is to lazy to compile the required
external, then it's his problem, but if a required external is
definitely not available for his setup, then the patch is to blame.
maybe there should be a subcategory especially for very cool patches
that are sadly not portable due to whatever reason.

charlie