[PD] [popup] disappearing with "new" GoP standard thingie

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Aug 30 19:18:01 CEST 2006

Ok, since so many people are interested here is were I could use help:

PixelTANGO is broken in current tests of PD extended because not all the
dependancies are working in the autobuild farm.

* We need pool so we need FLEXT working in the PD extended build system
* We need Gem so the GemDevs need to add FTGL (for text support) to the
Gem CVS.

Thomas posted some ideas on how to get FLEXT to play with the build
system, I don't think Hans's has had time to look at it.

So if anyone can help with these things then great, but they need to be
resolved before other issues get addressed. I need pT to work in
pd-extended 0.39 before I even thing about 0.40.

Pat, try this OSX binary (the last 0.39 build "manually" made, it has
bugs I'm sure!)

http://idmi.poly.edu/pdlab/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test4.dmg

All you pixelTANGO supporters could also help by advocating the changes
I talk about above.

Once a few of the above is resolved then we have something to work from
and fix bugs against!

.b.