[PD] [expr] in pd-0.40 (was:namecanvas-help.pd error)

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 31 19:20:49 CEST 2006

I just checked and the object file (expr.d_fat) seems to have code
compiled in for both i386 and ppc.  I've tested this only on an i386
machine.  I suspect you have a ppc machine (the only ppc machine I
can access is running 10.3)...  Oh yes, you are running Pd for version 10.4,
correct?

thanks
Miller

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 09:19:07PM +0200, zmoelnig at iem.at wrote:
> Zitat von Alexandre Matheson <amatheso at alcor.concordia.ca>:
>
> >I'm using pd-0.40-0test05 for mac os 10.4 downloaded from Millers
> >site. It's no big deal though, I just wanted to take a sneak peak at
> >what was to come and got a little nervous when [expr] wouldn't create.
>
> this might be related to the new naming scheme of externals and/or to
> dual-architecture binaries.
> is there an expr.pd_darwin somewhere?
>
> what does it say exactly when you try to load [expr] with pd in
> "-verbose" mode?
>
> mfga.dr
> IOhannes

[-- Error: unable to create PGP subprocess! --]