[PD] gem: storing pix_snap2tex's in a pix_buffer?

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 20:03:28 CEST 2006

pix_snap2tex snaps the framebuffer and puts it into a texture on the
graphics card.  pix_buffer has no access to that texture.  The pix_ should
probably not be in the name of snap2tex since it is not really compatible
with other pix_ objects.

You could use pix_snap and put that into pix_buffer.  It will be slow.