[PD] Multiple (same) instances, and [sssad]

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Aug 10 20:10:29 CEST 2006

Hey all,

I missed this reference.

Anyhow as for pixelTANGO when you mess with the patch structure you
break the names. So the user has to:

a. close the patch and reopen it after the change
b. send a magic message to update the "tags" (This is not yet implimented)

so I have not found any brilliant solution to the issue.

Note in pixelTANGO I'm only concerned with abstractions in each chain,
so that "tags" are generated based on the abstractions position in the
chain, assuming everything is flat... (no nesting) I have also not
resolved issues with chains that split... (one video on multiple objects).

.b.