[Pd] my "microtonal" sequencer

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 01:03:17 CEST 2006

On 8/31/06, Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:
> Hallo,
> Chuckk Hubbard hat gesagt: // Chuckk Hubbard wrote:
>
> > I distribute a zip file of a folder with the PD app, externs, and my
> > patch and its files all sorted in the proper directories.  Then have
> > the receiver run a batch file that runs the PD command with the proper
> > flags, including -open mypatch.pd.  Would that do it?
>
> Yes, that's basically it. You may want to do packages for all big
> OSses.

I'll try.  All of the shell scripting references I can find have far
more info than I need; I'm having trouble finding the straightforward
instructions.  And since there isn't one site that links to all of the
popular externs, it looks like I have to download and mount
pd-external and find the .darwin files.  Same for the dlls for
Windows.
Are the license text files for all of the externs included with PD-external?

-Chuckk