[PD] pix_freeframe

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Sep 1 07:17:10 CEST 2006

Hallo,
David Powers hat gesagt: // David Powers wrote:

> Okay, with Miller's PD and a new Gem I seem to have freeframe working
> ... but Patco, how did you get the extended libraries to load with
> Miller's PD, even when i try to add the path I get:
>
> list-abs: can't load library

Are you sure you're trying to "add the path" with "-path"? Because
"can't load library" is an error which you get, when you change the
startup libraries to load, and as list-abs is no library, you normally
should never get this error because you normally never try to load it
as a library (only maybe as a libdir).

Ciao