[Pd] active and tot not right in pd-extended

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 2 10:07:49 CEST 2006

Hello,
  what about using an installer for letting folks to use  your distribution (your pd version with patches and externals), and a  README file for experimented users that would be able to provide  themselve needed libraries?

Chuckk Hubbard <badmuthahubbard at gmail.com> a écrit :  I can't get the cyclone object [active] to do anything in 0.38.4-extended-RC8.
[tot] does work, but I had to manually copy tot.dll from the toxy
folder to extra.
This isn't a problem for me, but for the folks to whom I've
distributed my patch.
Anyone know what happened?

-Chuckk

--
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."