[Pd] active and tot not right in pd-extended

carmen _ at whats-your.name
Mon Sep 4 01:26:26 CEST 2006

On Mon Sep 04, 2006 at 12:04:12AM +0200, Patco wrote:
> The only way i've found with INNO for starting pd with the pd tools I've developed and necessary
> options -nogui is my favorite one) is about including a batch file.
>  I am actually looking for a way to compile a windows executable that would start pd with necessary
> options (-open, -nogui, -lib, '-etcaetera...'),

i added a patch to the tracker a while back for pd.ini support on windows. easier than a batch file since its the same format as .pdrc on 'n[iu]x, and obviously easier than using an installer to add something to the registry.

for whatever reason the patch was rejected, but the code proably lives on in the .ddrc reading portion of desiredata. i havent checked..