[PD] Function grapher

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 5 10:41:17 CEST 2006

I also have an abstraction that graphs incoming content, triggered by
either time or float. it's useful to have a look at some numbers, etc. I
have to make the help file of it, but wanted to put it on my group of
abstractions asap. If there's interest, I can try to do it faster and
leave it here first.

Joao