[pd] FFT sine to saw oscilator (was:[pd] hanning window + fft)

mami music mami.music at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 17:13:25 CEST 2006

Hi... well really my intentions are to use a slider to controll the shape
from sine to sqare to saw... to get intermediate waveforms with only one
slider... i guess sqare works quite good. not so the saw...

Yes you can create a sawtooth wave with phasor, i was just curious how it
wold work.

But still can anybody explain how to make a list that the object IFFT~
undestand as sine+amplitude  matrix???

I´ve used [print~] to check the output of the FFT~ object. it gives a list
of 64 values.... if you input that list to the IFFT~ object it converts that
data into resynthesizing a wave form... how can we create our own vaveforms
editing that 64 ???

i´ve used pack~ bi¡ut no results.