[PD] Re: Techniques book, version 0.09

alexandre r. decoupigny alex.decoupigny at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:58:25 CEST 2006

hello,

thank you a million times for this book. i was starting the study of a
an earlier version and this update gets me back into it. if there is
something i find impossible to understand or have a suggestion to
make, i shall do so. this can take months though before this
might happen.. thank you anyways for showing that this is possible.

best

alexandre

On 05/09/06, Miller Puckette <mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu> wrote:
> ... and also announcing,
>
> Version 0.09 of The Theory and Technique of Electronic Music is available
> on:
>
> http://www-crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/techniques.htm
>
> This was a proofreading pass, in which I think over 1000 errors got
> fixed... including a couple of major ones.
>
> cheers
> Miller

alexandre r. decoupigny