[PD] gem: resize a texture / buffering textures

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 19:59:34 CEST 2006

I am getting a seizure from that patch.  You want to resize images load them
into pix_buffer and then only update the texture every few frames?

Since the image is already a file in the filesystem can you run a script for
something like imagemagick to resize them?  Maybe we can find some decent
resizing code in a GPL app and use that in place of pix_resize...

cgc