[PD] physical computing: Lanbox, Arduino

Gerda Strobl gerda.strobl at student.tugraz.at
Thu Sep 7 08:42:37 CEST 2006

Hi Tim,

the arduino firware has been fixed these days and there are now new help
patches. All this is available in the cvs (externals/hardware/arduino),
maybe that solves some of your problems.

The arduino mouse behaviour is strange- I never had this so far (but
wowrking on linux)--perhaps you should try to send the [close( message
to the [arduino] object before restarting.

Best,
Gerda