[PD] Operative systems and puredata

Alexandre Matheson amatheso at alcor.concordia.ca
Fri Sep 8 02:36:13 CEST 2006

On 7-Sep-06, at 8:19 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> the upcoming 100-hour Pd workshop starts by 15 hours about
> installing and using Linux on a Mac, and that decision is *NOT*
> coming from the techies.

Really, I'm very interested in this. I installed ubuntu on my g5 but
got very annoyed when I couldn't get airport up and running so I
could grab pd and other things off the internet. I know an internet
connection isn't manditory for PD to run but it is a pretty crippling
thing to not have.

Please send me an outline if you can what the workshop will consist of.

Peace…            and carrots

alex