[Pd] searching for externals in OSX

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 19:50:12 CEST 2006

Interesting; would you mind posting the contents of a .command file
that works for you to open Pd with flags?
Thanks.

I try this:
############
#! /bin/sh

../Shared/Documents/CSHJr/JIsequencershare/Pd-0.39-2.app/Contents/MacOS/Pd
-font 36
############

and see:
============
Last login: Fri Sep  8 13:44:16 on ttyp1
Welcome to Darwin!
/Users/Shared/Documents/CSHJr/JIsequencershare/JI.command; exit
AC-T1212-M13:~ student$
/Users/Shared/Documents/CSHJr/JIsequencershare/JI.command; exit
retrying connect...
retrying connect...
retrying connect...
retrying connect...
retrying connect...
retrying connect...
retrying connect...
retrying connect...
retrying connect...
connecting stream socket: Invalid argument (22)
logout
[Process completed]