[Pd] searching for externals in OSX

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 21:05:12 CEST 2006

On 9/8/06, Max Neupert <abonnements at revolwear.com> wrote:
> so type
>
> /Applications/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test4.app/Contents/Resources/bin/pd -
> your -flags -here

OH.  lol
I was using /what-have-you/Pd-0.39-2.app/Contents/MacOS/Pd
Which was what others suggested.
Using /Resources/bin/pd does take my flags.
Now that part works, thanks!
I do get an odd printout in the terminal:
-----------------
AC-T1212-M13:~ student$
/Users/Shared/Documents/CSHJr/JIsequencershare/JI.command; exit
invalid command name ".x1654a20.c"
invalid command name ".x1654a20.c"
invalid command name ".x1654a20.c"
invalid command name ".x1654a20.c"
invalid command name ".x1654a20.c"
invalid command name ".x1654a20.c"
invalid command name ".x1654a20.c"
invalid command name ".x1654a20.c"
etc etc.

But it runs, so I don't much care.

And my next question is whether it is possible to tell the commandline
where the script is coming from.  With "sh JI.sh", it knows because I
have to already be in that folder to call it; but clicking on
"JI.command" in Finder does not pass the path to JI.command to the
terminal window it opens.

-Chuckk