[PD] Gem 0.91 CVS bug ?

Jerome Tuncer columbiatwo at free.fr
Fri Sep 8 20:27:47 CEST 2006

Thanks for the quick answer Iohannes,

You guessed right: I do use N-Vidia's non free drivers (plain linux
kernel nv drivers giving poor OpenGL results) and the latest c++
compiler from unstable.

Is there a workaroud?

You seem to infer so in the bug-report page but I don't quite get it...
Is it enough just to try and compile Gem with another (earlier version)
of gcc/g++?

I'm not so confident about how to do it anyway but if it's a solution, I
can try it (-:

++

Jé