[PD] Arduino : pduino digital outs ?

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Sat Sep 9 21:42:05 CEST 2006

Hallo!

again with the right subject ...

> I was really happy to see it work finally!
>
> however...
> after a few minutes pd crashes :s
>
> here are a few observations:
>
> flatspace: can't load library in C:/pd
> what is 'flatspace'?
> [import] loaded library: flatspace

this is only from H.C.S. namespace idea - you can ignore the error message !

> Now it works!
> everything is functional for a while, but then pd crashes.
>
> I try again...
> It works,
> if i send |close( to arduino while running, i get:
>
> Write error, maybe TX-OVERRUNS on serial line
> WriteFile error: 6
>
> sending it |open 7( again it continues to work as if nothing happened.
> after 10 minutes, pd crashes again...
> I can't copy paste the windows error report...
hm - this seems to be a problem with comport on windows - do you have the latest comport for windows ?
I had it running here on linux over a day - but I saw a similar error message on an other linux pc too, then restarting the computer helped ...

LG
Georg