[PD] OT: Computer music grad school

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Sep 11 09:22:02 CEST 2006

Marius Schebella wrote:

> The question is, which university to recommend in Austria... the IEM in
> Graz is a part of the Technical Unniversity. you will study sound
> engineering or something technical to have courses there.

please do note, that the IEM is an institute of the university of music
and dramatic arts, and not part of the technical university.
the main courses that you can study at the institute are "sound
engineering" and "composition".
while "composition" is a normal study at the university of music, "sound
engineering" is an interuniversitary study, hold by both the technical
university (which is the official "home" of this study) and the
university of music (where the IEM holds most lectures for this study).

and as georg has mentioned, there is also the master-study "computer music".


More information about the Pd-list mailing list