[PD] creb compilation error woes

Thomas Greg Corcoran thomascorcra at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 14:30:30 CEST 2006

okay it compiled like this

************************........................lots of
stuff............then......
lude/dspi -o filterortho.o -c filterortho.cc
g++ -DPD -DCREB_VERSION=\"0.9.0\" -O2 -funroll-loops
-fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -W -Wno-unused -Wno-parentheses -Wno-switch
 -INONE/pd/src -I../include -I../include/dspi -o blosc.o -c blosc.cc
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/thomasgreg/creb-0.9.0/modules++'
rm -f creb.pd_linux
g++ -export_dynamic -shared -o creb.pd_linux system/*.o modules/*.o
modules++/*.o -lm

*************************

I had changed that function play_voice_lint to accept the type int
index (in the second variable, which originally was a type *int for my
version,
and I changed all the occurences of *index to index within that function.

I had also removed -Wstrictprototypes flag thing from the Makefile
(which may also have something to do with stuff)

I say:    $~/pd -lib creb.... then I get pd with creb...

so it worked; but maybe that object blosc is all screwed up for me

I hope that explains how it happened
i'm new to programming so idunno

anyway i reckon i'lll just redo all with the newer-and-nicer stuff..
make some music.. and we can get back to living life free from my
confused newbie problem.

thanks.a.million,

Thomasgreg