[PD] OT: Computer music grad school

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 04:04:03 CEST 2006

Good point.
The only PhD's I know at my current school have been the ones
supporting me the most, but although they are curious, of course they
can't teach me computer music.  Alas, this was one of the only schools
in Philadelphia that was willing to admit a banjo player.
Actually, though, it's mostly music cognition that they tell me is
graduate level, and that my teachers don't want to learn.  To me it is
inseparable from composition.
I'll take your advice to heart in my search.  I'm checking out schools
whose names have come up on this list first.

-Chuckk

--
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."