[PD] note data record / playback

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 16:29:34 CEST 2006

I have to admit, I opened this stuff up, and I still JUST DON'T GET
IT! The whole patch confuses me. Nothing has made me feel as stupid,
as my unsuccesful attempts to learn data structures.

What order do you go through, when you design such a patch? If you
could explain that, it might give me an idea of how to analyse your
patch, one component at a time.

~David