[PD] PDP and PiDiP: webcam video is pulsing

padovani josepadovani at yahoo.com.br
Tue Sep 12 17:39:41 CEST 2006

Hi list... I'm running PD-0.39.2-test4-extended on Ubuntu 6.06 and I got
my new Quickcam Pro 4000 to run.
But, when I get the video, it pulses (in approx. 2300 msec intervals) a
image with more bright than the other frames.
I tried with different values for metro and it is the same.
The webcam works without pulses in other programs like Ekiga... Could
anyone give me any sugestion? (maybe a library problem??)
Another question: there is a way to hide the Gnome-window frame of the
video?