[PD] PDP and PiDiP: webcam video is pulsing

Andrew Cavers andrew.cavers at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 18:25:05 CEST 2006

Jose,

In order to attempt the fix I described in the post I linked to, you
need to get the PDP source code and compile it yourself. Once you have
compiled it, you can simply overwrite the existing pdp files with your
newly compiled ones. As I mentioned, however, the PDP source has
recently been updated so the fix I mentioned (if it is still required)
may not be entirely accurate (line numbers could have changed etc.).
To be sure the fix will work, use the same source as I used (
http://zwizwa.fartit.com/pd/pdp/pdp-0.12.4.tar.gz ).

I never had the need to remove window borders in PDP, so can't advise
you about that.

Andrew.