[PD] joypad rumble

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 12 19:31:35 CEST 2006

That's a work in progress.  The PID (HID output) spec is pretty
strange, mostly because of technical limitations.  I was struggling
out to represent it in Pd that would be Pd-ish and intuitive.  It
still has stymied me.  I would love to bounce some ideas about how to
do this.  I guess.  Once I wade thru the massive backlog of email
that I have, I am going to start in on working full force on [hidio],
the new version of [hid].

.hc