[Pd] Pd to CV for a Moog (OT)

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Tue Sep 12 21:10:13 CEST 2006

hi,

Am Dienstag, 12. September 2006 20:26 schrieb Steffen:
> On 12/09/2006, at 18.47, Christian Klippel wrote:
> > if there is interrest, i can do a quick schematic of that.
>
> There indeed is! I'm very exited about the any inside on how to use
> my USB port to control "things".
>
> As a matter of fact, i also need a CV source to calibrate a newly
> made VCO. So i guess a device can be made, such that it can do that
> and loads of other things too - like, replacing a MIDI-to-CV module,
> control circuit bended toys, ... I understand there might be
> conflicting design cretirias, but the idea, the basic idea must be
> the same. (insert big happy face here)
>
> If you got the time, that is.
>
> Cheers, Steffen

alright, will do. but give me some weeks. i'm loaded with work currently,
needing to delay a lot of promised things already ....
if in doubt, remind me about that in a few weeks....

anyhow, the pure schematic is what you can find in the datasheet for these
chips: the oscillator circuit (xtal and 2 cap's), a cap for usb power, the
usb socket and finally some electrolytic cap to buffer the +5volt line from
the usb bus. thats it. the pin functions are to be coded in c afterwards.

greets,

chris