[PD] note data record / playback

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 20:41:02 CEST 2006

Yes, I think that is so. But I tried changing some project settings
from debug to release, and it doesn't seem to make a difference. Bear
in mind, I only installed Ms VC++ this morning, so I have no idea how
it works, no documentation, etc...

This works for me to compile, but I would want to fix this, if I'm
going to be compiling DLL files for others to use.

~David