[Pd] No sound in OSX through MBox

dafydd hughes dafydd at sideshowmedia.ca
Wed Sep 13 21:35:18 CEST 2006

Hey Chuckk

We found that one of the biggest problems with the MBoxes (they've
been the bane of my existence) was that we really had to watch what
order you start things up.  Do you start the Core Audio Manager before
starting Pd?  Sometimes (on the older g5s) Pd couldn't start the MBox
on its own.

Jack osx is awesome.  My powerbook is so much happier running pd thru it.

cheers
dafydd

--
www.sideshowmedia.ca