[Pd] active and tot not right in pd-extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Sep 13 22:42:30 CEST 2006

On Sep 3, 2006, at 7:26 PM, carmen wrote:

> On Mon Sep 04, 2006 at 12:04:12AM +0200, Patco wrote:
>> The only way i've found with INNO for starting pd with the pd
>> tools I've developed and necessary
>> options -nogui is my favorite one) is about including a batch file.
>>  I am actually looking for a way to compile a windows executable
>> that would start pd with necessary
>> options (-open, -nogui, -lib, '-etcaetera...'),
>
> i added a patch to the tracker a while back for pd.ini support on
> windows. easier than a batch file since its the same format
> as .pdrc on 'n[iu]x, and obviously easier than using an installer
> to add something to the registry.
>
> for whatever reason the patch was rejected, but the code proably
> lives on in the .ddrc reading portion of desiredata. i havent
> checked..

.reg files are easy to make, there is one included in the Windows
installer that you can use as an exmaple.  Then you just double-click
to install the registry settings.

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom