[PD] Function grapher

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 14 08:13:26 CEST 2006

Hi,

here's something, but not totally complete. If you need time triggering
you might have to click a few times before it works (it's easy to solve,
but I am moving to Berlin now).

Make critics, remarks, etc. Besides a memory dump option, I don't have any
features planed. I'm not sure if the reset function works really well, if
one or two values might be lost in the process. These details will be
corrected when I have more time, and inserted into my package.

Cheers,

Joao