[PD] MOD Trackers (was Pd to CV for a Moog) (OT)

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 10:03:35 CEST 2006

Offhand, I'd have to mention that left to right is not by any means a
characteristic of all languages ... only Western ones. I think the
fact that it has syntax is more linguistically significant, than the
fact that its written form appears different than a typical language.
If C is a "language" than I'd argue that PD is also one... The
problem, if anything, is that C, or PD, have TOO MUCH structure and
syntax.

Human language exists in a state of indeterminacy and ambiguity,
whereas computer languages are too precise.

~David