[Pd] active and tot not right in pd-extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Sep 14 16:35:24 CEST 2006

The real difference between Finale and Lillypond is that people have
spent a lot more time fixing bugs on Finale since they've been paid
to do it.  Most free software programming is done on a volunteer basis.

That said, every little contribution helps.  If you are not a C or
Tcl hacker, you can still contribute a lot.  Documentation is always
needed.  And a Pd patch that will reliably trigger a bug is 90% of
the work for fixing that bug.

.hc