[PD] gem window 4096 x 683

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:17:47 CEST 2006

Using one OpenGL context spread over two different hardware devices
typically won't work - especially since you have two different hardware
vendors.  You can run two instances of the same patch in two Pd apps and
offset the view.  The Matrox will not come close to handling the load of the
ATI though.

Another option that I have seen work well is the Matrox DualHead2Go which
makes two 1024x768 displays appear as one 2048x768 display.  If you have a
dual head x600 then two of the devices will drive four displays.

cgc