[PD] FFT + dac~ delay issue

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Sep 15 21:39:46 CEST 2006

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> AFAIK, String Theory is still baffling itself; it's more of a mathematical
> refactoring of previous theories, than a scientific theory, due to the lack
> of experiments to test the theory.

There's a missing sentence in here. I meant to say that it's bad that
String Theory predicts only that we might be one kind of universe out of a
few zillions, if there's no way to figure out which of those zillion
universes we're in, experimentally.

The other String Theory, which is something that interests me more, is how
to gently introduce a string type in Pd in the most integrated and
rewarding way. ;-) However, it doesn't seem like it's for this year
either. :-/