[PD] MOD Trackers (was Pd to CV for a Moog) (OT)

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sat Sep 16 09:25:01 CEST 2006

On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 09:09:24AM -0400, Paris Treantafeles wrote:
> Hi Chris and List,
>
> Great news that you have ported to GP2X.
> I'm hoping to get one soon.
> Where can we find it?

Where can you find a gp2x or where can you find Pd for gp2x? gp2x you
can purchase from http://gp2x.co.uk/ or http://gp2x.com.au/ if you're
in Australia.

Pd for gp2x currently exists as a small patch to GÜnter's PDa. It's not
up on his PDa site yet since he's a busy fellow, but if you want it I can
send it to you. I'm going to make a page specifically for PDa on the gp2x
(with binary downloads for gp2x) when I have finished developing the
joustick controlled python/pygame frontend for it, and I will announce
that on this list. In the meantime you can only build and run it in
no-gui mode so your patches would have to be purely algorithmic with no
interaction or something similar.

Will let you know via pd-announce when I have the gui working.

Best,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx
http://mccormick.cx