[PD] Fink/X11 version of Pd

Libero Mureddu libero.mureddu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 11:53:05 CEST 2006

Hello,

I would like to spend some time trying to compile pd-extended for mac
against a x11 tlc version of tk instead of the aqua version, as suggested by
Hans-Cristoph Steiner and others in the past on this list.

The good thing is that the Sibelius Academy would provide machines and
expertise for this project, and I will put my time and dedication :-)

I would like to know if someone already tried to do that recently and has
some suggestions, known problems and so on.

Thanks and regards,

Libero Mureddu
CM&T - Sibelius-Akatemia - Helsinki

*