[Pd] scrolling on OSX

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 05:25:14 CEST 2006

I just had an hour-and-a-half phone session with the microtonal
composer who'll be teaching me for independent study, and I walked him
through setting up and using my sequencer.
It was educational; he is fairly computer illiterate, and I learned
how well I know my patch and Pd, not having it in front of me for most
of our chat.

There is one thing that I recall happening to me before, that I can't
solve for him.  If I open a score, I have Pd sending a message to
pd-score to read a .ji file (my extension).  If this .ji file is
larger than the window, meaning a fairly long score, in OSX, it is not
possible to scroll to the right after opening it.
My patch:
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com/JIsequencerpatch.zip
It's a pretty cluttered patch; if you are running Pd on OSX you might
know what I'm talking about without opening it.
Anyone know what I can do to make the window scroll?

-Chuckk

--
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."