[PD] Python external for winNT?

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 19 13:52:35 CEST 2006

Hello,
I assume that if python 2.4 is correctly installed (with an installer, http://www.python.org/download/),
 the last py.dll will work correctly without any bug.

patco

Marius Schebella <marius.schebella at chello.at> a écrit : I don´t know if py/pyext is compatible with NT, but I think it is.
It could also be a problem of your version of python. 2.2, 2.3 or 2.4?
which one do you have?
otherwise, just copy the python22.dll python23.dll python24.dll to the
same directory as your python-external. that should help too.
marius.