[PD] py/pyext missing in pd-extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Sep 20 05:58:49 CEST 2006

On Sep 19, 2006, at 6:06 PM, Tim Blechmann wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 16:32 -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> Its included in the Pd-extended release versions on Windows and Mac
>> OS X.  Its not part of the auto-builds yet.  Its just a matter of
>> someone doing the work.  Any volunteers?D
>
> what's the problem of using thomas's binary releases?

They don't work with the auto-builds, for one.  I would like to
automate the process as much as possible.  Gem is now included in the
auto-builds for GNU/Linux and Mac OS X.

Also, one thing that is largely in place is the ability to compile
the whole Pd-extended package for specific CPUs.  It would be nice to
include the flext-based stuff.  Compiling for the G4 and G5 actually
makes quite a big difference.

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.