[PD] py/pyext missing in pd-extended

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Sep 21 02:19:27 CEST 2006

Mh, I'm not sure but the following warning could be
related to the problem (it's not shown for single py
builds).
Regards,
Carlos

In file included from
/usr/include/python2.4/Python.h:8,
                 from source/pyprefix.h:24,
                 from source/main.h:14,
                 from source/pybase.h:14,
                 from source/main.cpp:11:
/usr/include/python2.4/pyconfig.h:838:1: warning:
"_POSIX_C_SOURCE" redefined
In file included from /usr/include/pthread.h:18,
                 from
/site/install/flext-cvs/include/flext/flext.h:41,
                 from source/pyprefix.h:15,
                 from source/main.h:14,
                 from source/pybase.h:14,
                 from source/main.cpp:11:
/usr/include/features.h:150:1: warning: this is the
location of the previous definition