[PD] py/pyext missing in pd-extended

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Sep 21 03:50:16 CEST 2006

Oh, I think I finally worked out it. It had to do with
the optimization flags in
buildsys/config-lnx-pd-gcc.txt. After commenting out:
# UFLAGS=-msse -mfpmath=sse -ffast-math
# OFLAGS+=-march=pentium4
and rebuilding it, the py external seems to work out
just fine now. Perhaps the defaults should be
established to more generic values, don't you think?
Best regards,
Carlos

 --- Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita at yahoo.com.ar>