[PD] Remove DoubleClick=Rightclick on Mac?

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 13:21:59 CEST 2006

I don't see the point of this feature; Control-Click is quite
standardized across OS X applications (and works quite happily in Pd
as well).  Considering that anyone using Pd probably has a 2 button
mouse (or has learned to control click), this is basically just a huge
PITA.

The example that finally brought me here was changing arguments to 64
instances of an abstraction in a patch I'm working on: one click
selects the entire text of an object box, and another should place the
cursor - oh, that's unless you click too fast, in which case you get a
@#$% contextual menu.  Ok, I'm going to go have a beer : ).

I'd love to learn that this was a simple mistake on my part!

Thanks,
Luke