[PD] [pure:dyne] hid

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Sep 22 16:03:31 CEST 2006

Even better, use [hid] from CVS.  There are a lot of improvements
since 0.6 and I just fixed a key bug last night.  Turns out it was a
relatively simple pointer bug.

Also, AFAIK, endianness is not an issue with hid/input.h stuff.  GNU/
Linux generally handles endianness issues for you.

.hc

On Sep 21, 2006, at 11:27 AM, vincent rioux wrote:

> hello,
> i am trying to use hid-0.6 on puredyne but when i load it i get:
> ELF file data encoding not little-endian
>
> so i had to compile it against the source on /opt/dyne
> it loads at pd startup now but
> when i try to use it it seems that no device are present
> error [hid] open /dev/input/event0 failed
>

> a second related question:
> how can i include it into puredyne so that it will be present on
> the cdrom?
>

> vincent

scarcity."        -John Gilmore