[PD] midi synch strategy

Davide Morelli info at davidemorelli.it
Mon Sep 25 12:48:49 CEST 2006

hi patco,
thank you for your answer.

How am I supposed to use sysex to synch?
I only know the MTC quarter frame which is not a sysex message, but it isn't very easy to implement ( a lot of hex to dec, byte shifting stuff), it also won't send the bar marker (and i'm interested in being precise with bars)

I'm on linux, btw, but a multiplatform solution is always welcome.

ciao,
davide.