[PD] OSX Gui problems

Libero Mureddu libero.mureddu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:04:11 CEST 2006

Hi, I've downloaded all the packages that are necessary to compile
pd-extended. My problem is that in the instructions is written that I
need also the tcl-tk standalone app. From the Tigital website I've
found only the 8.5 frameworks and the wish shell (without frameworks
inside).
What I should do then?

Thanks for your help.

Libero